Sunday, July 29, 2007

None Like It Hot

Ugh. Sorry for the lack of updates... I'm leaving Japan in a week, and to say it's been a stressful month would be like saying the weather's been on the warm side. Sigh, yes, the rainy season has ended and it's now officially summer, the season of fireworks and festivals and school vacation... Oh, and it's fucking HOT. My god, it feels like the sun is punishing Japan. On Saturday it was already 27˚C (80˚F) at 7 in the morning! It's a small consolation I guess, that I know I'll soon be going back to the land of abundant and wasteful air conditioning. :(

1 comment:

FatAnimalClub said...

Haven't commented/been in contact for a while but just wanted to pipe in and say your drawing style seems to have changed... and it's pretty fucking awesome.

Hope the movin goes well. Where abouts are you going to end up? I'm currently in San Jose-- hoping to find a job and a way to end up in San Fran. Jenn is already there and working. Been feeling kinda outta sorts without a job and the Pittsburgh crew, but I'm hoping that finding a job and moving to SF will finally allow me to move forward in the ways I want.

Take care, I hope the move goes well, and stay in contact.