Saturday, October 13, 2007

La Lizard Beastie

It's Beastie #3!
This was inspired by Natasha, who asked for:
- cycloptic lizard
- tiny scales
- stunted, can't fly for crap wings
- large talons
- smiling stupidly

There aren't any talons, but those shoes! Those legs! She's a man-eater! I had a lot of fun with this one, because it could have gone in several directions. Ultimately I took "lizard" and went with "dinosaur," because I love dinosaurs. And I thought having a ferocious velociraptor with dinky wings and vixen legs was a ridiculous combination.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tammy. i love!! i want to emulate those legs, those shoes, that look! seriously babelicious.

Mike Guyer said...

The smile does it for me. And, I love the way you have interpreted the "cant fly for crap" wings. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Ha...this picture is very interesting(I like other ones as well!) ...

Citrine