Sunday, October 28, 2007

Puffer Beastie

This one's for Ryan, who requested:
I want to see a beastie that floats in the air like a bird, but without wings. Instead it's like a little puffer fish, round and plump and alabaster with prominent spikes protruding in every direction (except the spikes aren't dangerous, but are kind of cuddly).

Hmm.. This one took a while to get right. Cuddly spikes was a bit of a challenge. And puffer fish are pretty hard to top in general, since they're so awesome already. I can only hope this beastie fulfills Ryan's lofty expectations. She's a little bit of puffer fish, a little bit of bird, and a little bit of diva. (YEAH I aint got no WINGS! Don't NEED em, 'cuz I am FIERCE and I GOT IT like THAT and I don't CARE if they WATCHIN'!)

2 comments:

Dave Rinehart said...

But to be truly diva-esque, doesn't she need a pair of glammed-out boots to go with those feet?? I guess it could it all be from the look on her face though...

Unknown said...

I love it! I want one as a pet.