Tuesday, September 25, 2007

At last!

Well, it's been an eventful two months. Shortly after my last post, I returned to the United States, which as you can expect, was a pretty big deal. Since then I've gone on "vacation" to Los Angeles and Chicago and have also been working on my portfolio. So, sorry about the long wait! Life gets in the way sometimes, and I haven't been completely lazy like the meatball you see below:

Here's a bit of a glimpse into my domestic life. Everyday for the past two weeks I've been waking up with this beastie (Mimi, or as I prefer to call her, Mi-chan), asleep on my leg or otherwise crowding the sheets. I repay the favor by interrupting her naps throughout the day. Usually this the response I get.

4 comments:

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael said...

Looks like Jabba the Hut!

Vinny said...

or Pizza the Hut from Space Balls.

"natella gonzalez-gonzalez" said...

i like that she's just got one eye open. like even though you are annoying her, she doesn't grace you with the use of both eyes. just one sleepy eye for you, tammy chang.